You are in the right place if you look for:
- Producer of moulds for plastic injection
- Partner who will guide you through the unknown world of injection and produce your idea
- Company which will produce for you already finished, e.g. your own plastic electronics housing, multi-component plastic product or plastic elements for the whole complex product
You are in the right place if you do not know the answers to these questions:
- what should be the plastic flow in the future mould
- what should be the length of the flow path
- what should be the microparticle orientation
- what should be the stream joining line
- what should be the place of the mould's degassing
- what should be the speed of the mould's operation
- what cooling system should be used
- how to analyze anisotropy
- how to choose the gate's shape
- where to localize the point of injection
And so on and so forth...
If you are frightened by these issues, delegate the responsibility to a professional company with experience in implementing plastic products using injection technology such as CANEXPOL!
See how we work
6 steps from project to product
Design on the basis of the customer's requirementsWe collect from you all expectations and data necessary for making a preliminary project of the product. This allows us to make the first evaluation of production costs of the new project.
3D product project - computer visualizationWe make a 3D project in a program allowing us to verify and virtually adjust each detail of the plastic product. At this stage there is still the possibility of making key design changes.
Prototyping and project validationOnce the virtual product is accepted, a functional prototype is made using prototype technology. This is the key moment in the product's production in which the preliminary assumptions are verified.
Supervision over injection mould projectOnce the moulded piece model is accepted and the basic parameters of the injection mould are discussed, the mould’s design process begins.
Supervision over injection mould makingThe next stage consists in making particular elements of the injection mould, its assembly and test on the injection moulding machine. The mould production is based on the materials and raw materials of renowned suppliers, and our machinery comes from global machine tools producers.
Production of plastic productsThe final stage of strategic importance is the moulded piece’s injection production. It is realized using the Arburg and Krauss Maffei injection moulding machines made of attested materials of global producers.
We will provide you with a comprehensive service tailored to your needs:
- we will make a product design or optimization of an existing product,
- we will create moulds in the tool-room,
- we will launch the product for serial production,
- we will produce products from plastic.
What can you expect?
- dedicated project leader
- organized and transparent production process
- counselling at each process stage influencing cost optimization
- fruitful cooperation
Implementing your production order, we can also perform:
- ultrasonic welding,
- assembling the product,
- packaging and customizing,