I. General Information
- This policy applies to the Website, operating at the address url: www.canexpol.pl
- The website operator and the personal data administrator is: CANEXPOL SP. Z O.O. Komorowo, Kolejowa 25, 07-310 Ostrów Mazowiecka
- Operator's email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling of queries through the form
- Implementation of ordered services
- Presentation of the offer or information
- The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- Through data entered voluntarily in forms, which are entered into the Operator's systems.
- By saving cookies in the end devices
II. Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- The places of login and entering personal data are protected at the transmission layer (SSL certificate). Thanks to this, personal data and login data entered on the website are encrypted in the user's computer and can be read only on the target server.
- Personal data stored in the database is encrypted in such a way that only the operator with the key can read it. Thanks to this, data is protected in the event of a database being stolen from the server.
- The operator periodically changes his administrative passwords.
- In order to protect data, the Operator regularly makes backup copies.
- An important element of data protection is the regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
- The website is hosted (technically maintained) for the operator's server: Home.pl
IV. Your rights and additional information on how to use the data
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- hosting company on the principle of entrusting
- companies that provide marketing services to the Administrator
- Your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary to perform related activities specified in separate regulations (eg on keeping accounts). With regard to marketing data, data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to personal information about you,
- correcting it,
- processing restrictions,
- and data transfer.
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data in order to perform legally legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, however, the right of objection may not be performed if there are justified legally valid grounds for processing, overriding interests, rights and freedoms, in particular establishing, investigating or defending claim.
- The Administrator's actions may be appealed to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, street. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to service the Website.
- In relation to you, actions may be taken consisting of automated decision making, including profiling to provide services under the concluded contract and for the purpose of conducting by the Direct Marketing Administrator.
- Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
V. Information in forms
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if it is provided
- The website can save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The website, in some cases, may save information facilitating the linking of data in the form with the user's e-mail address filling out the form. In this case, the user's email address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process the service request or trade contact, registration services, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is used for.
VI. Administrator's logs
- Information about the behavior of users on the site may be subjected to login. This data is used to administer the website
VII. Important marketing techniques
- The operator uses remarketing techniques that allow the adaptation of advertising messages to the user's behavior on the website, which may give the illusion that the user's personal data is used to track it, but in practice, no personal data is transferred from the Operator to advertising operators. The technological condition of such activities is the inclusion of cookies.
- The operator uses a solution that automates the operation of the Website in relation to users, e.g., that can send an email to the user after visiting a specific subpage, provided that he has consented to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
VIII. Information about cookies
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the Website User's terminal device and gains access to them is the Website operator
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining the Website user's session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter their login and password on every subpage of the Website;
- achieving the objectives set out above in the section "Important marketing techniques";
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" and "persistent" cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User's device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored in the User's device by default. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular for companies: Google (Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the US), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA)
IX. Managing cookie files - how to approve and withdraw permission in practice?
- If the user does not want to receive cookies, he can change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling the cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
- In order to manage cookies settings, select from the list below the web browser you use and follow the instructions: